Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A New Life!

So this is my very first blog! I have never been into blogging or twitter or any of that but I figured that since most of my friends blog I should try it! This year has been a pretty different one for me. I moved from my home town to a teeny town down south.. St. George! It has been a different atmosphere and has really different people. I didnt really feel like I fit in, and I missed my friends. I met Brandon and thats when my life changed! I was supposed to be on a date with his best friend but instead I talked to him all night. We started seeing each other every day after that and now we are engaged!! :) My life has completely turned upside down and I love every minute of it. I just got a new job, a new car, and soon to be husband! Brandon is amazing in everyway! He knows how to make me laugh on my bad days, is always there for me, he gets me, he believes in me, and most of all he loves me and i'm so comfortable around him! He's my home and the love of my life and I cant wait to be his wife!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment