Sunday, September 5, 2010

Awesome Autumn!!!!

Its finally here!! Fall has arrived and its my favorite season, especially down here in St. George! Since the summer's are so hot here, come fall time and the weather is so so perfect! I'm talking 80's!!! I absolutely love seeing the leaves change on the tree's! There is just something in the air. Maybe its the crisp leaves under your feet when you take a walk; or how the air smells so so fresh! I just love it! Brandon's 24th birthday is coming up and we are going to see Tarzan but it's still a secret! We have heard great things about it so hopefully it is great! Our other big news is that we have decided that since we have had such a hard time buying a house that we are going to...... BUILD!!! Yes I said build! Brandon and I will build our very first house with just our four hands! I'm so so excited to see how it comes together! I'm also very excited to get to pick out all the colors and interior features! We have been looking at lots right now and have found one that we love in Green Valley! So hopefully we can get started on it soon so we can have it finished by Christmas!! Anyways just thought I'd post and let everyone know what was going on in our life!

1 comment:

  1. jacqui i saw your blog on fb... tommy and i are going to follow you guys now! congrats on the house. keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete