Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall is here!!!

Fall is my very favorite time of year! The air is crisp and cool and all the leaves are changing! On top of all of that we have the holidays right around the corner! Haha dont judge me but we have already started listening to Christmas music!!! I LOVE IT! So this past month we have been so busy! We moved into our apartment. Its been such a hassel living down here because we were supposed to buy a house and that didnt work out, so we decided we'd build and of course that didnt work out so we are in an apartment finally instead of living with family! Its been 6 months since we were married and we haven't lived in our own place. MOving into this apartment has been our "newlywed" time! We got to open and use all of our presents!
Brandon has been working as a framer for a great little company down here! He really likes it! He goes to work really early but gets off at like 3! I haven't been able to find any job! I have applied to over 200 places and I have heard back from 3! Its so frustrating because I have certifications in CNA, Dental, and Phlebotomy but there are no jobs in any of those areas. Since I haven't been able to get a job in those area's I have applied to the fast food resturants and call centers and retail stores. And of course I am "over-qualified" for the job! Its so ridiculous! So I will continue to look for jobs but if you know of any let me know! THats all thats been new with us but i'll post some pics up later!

No comments:

Post a Comment